This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visualisation SECTION elements
05-09-2019, 02:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 30-09-2019, 05:38 PM by shaswin.)
Visualisation SECTION elements
In Ple4Win professional v4.6.0 if you use section a part of the pipeline the last element is tangentially (360 degrees) visualised of the section.

This issue happens when opening the visualisation from the ToolIcons Toolbar and then going to the selection table in the visualisation window (on right side form of the workspace) by selecting the table.

It should visualise more elements from the SECTION table.

When the table is selected from selecting from the table then opening the visualisation the picture looks like this:

I have atttached an example project file

Attached Files
.zip   BC4 opwarmrun.zip (Size: 464,54 KB / Downloads: 3)
06-09-2019, 12:30 PM,
RE: Visualisation SECTION elements
You probably selected an additional detailed output table (e.g. NENSTRS) in your first visualisation,
and and maximum output table (e.g. NENSMAX) in your second visualisation.
30-09-2019, 05:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 04:08 AM by shaswin.)
Henk, I have modified the second sentence in the first post a bit.

I didn't select any specific element to visualise.
It happens in all cases when opening the visualisation from the ToolIcons Toolbar and then selecting the table in the visualisation window.
01-10-2019, 12:44 PM,
Shaswin, I would really appreciate it if you extend your first screenshot with the right part of the screen (including the selection part) because I cannot reproduce your situation.
01-10-2019, 01:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 01:21 PM by shaswin.)
(01-10-2019, 12:44 PM)Ing. Henk Olie Wrote: Shaswin, I would really appreciate it if you extend your first screenshot with the right part of the screen (including the selection part) because I cannot reproduce your situation.

The right side looked like this:

It looks like now it is not always reproducable. Sometimes it is reproduced.